Thursday 12 November 2020

Summer Learning Journey Sampler


Kick Start 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.

Dig Deeper 
Share 
    • Upload your Art and a screenshot of the original and label each image.
    • Describe why you chose a different colour for one of the objects in the painting.
    • Watch: create your blog post.


Step It Up 

Art Colouring Book: choose an image to colour.
Use the Zoom Tool Look closely at the original image you chose to colour. What do you see?

Dig Deeper 

Share
    • Upload your Art and a screenshot of the original and label each image.
    • Describe the image using as much detail as you can.
    • Watch: create your blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 2, Cole here from Room 25 at Owairaka district school.
    I really liked your summer learning journey sample video and information, it was a really good demonstration, I hope it goes around all the nation, I tried it out myself to do some decoration, and I really liked the rap about religous education. I hope you check out my blog and rap complation Here
    blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.